Frequently Asked Questions
General Registration & Onboarding
What is Rose? Is Rose Right for me?
- The Rose App is a patient-facing application that allows patients to log their moods, journal, interact with their therapist and read relevant content suggested by Rose and assigned by their provider.
Using a provider-facing, web-based dashboard, Rose synthesizes the patient entered data into a summary chart for providers. Rose allows you to get key insights on your patients in between visits, allowing you to maximize the time spent in session. If you want to know more about Rose and how it may benefit you, please contact us at email@example.com.
How can Rose help me in my practice?
- Rose allows you to connect with patients in-between visits. Additional Rose add-ons offer HIPAA-compliant telehealth visits, as well as time tracking for Remote Patient Monitoring. Telehealth visits provide you with the option to virtually connect with your patients when an in-person visit is not possible. Remote Patient Monitoring is a tool to track the time you spend reviewing insights and contacting your patients in-between visits. This time can be billed to insurance companies and may generate additional revenue for your practice.
How does Rose’s semantic analysis work and how does that help me in my practice?
- In addition to the daily mood tracking and standardized assessments, Rose helps bridge the time between patient visits by allowing patients to journal in-app. Rose analyzes these journal entries through Natural Language Processing, or NPS, and displays the entry sentiment (e.g., depression, anxiety, trauma) on your provider dashboard for your review. This data allows you to review your patient’s progress before each session informing you of key items to cover in your in-person or telemedicine visits.
How do I sign up?
- You can sign up for Rose by following this link: Sign Up for Rose. Once you enter your information, you will receive a welcome email with the steps to get started today!
What should I expect when I sign up?
- Once you sign up for Rose you will receive a welcome email with a link for you to create a username and password. (Hint: If you cannot find the welcome email, be sure to also check your spam folder because if you’ve never received an email from us, your email provider may assume that the welcome email is spam.) Once you log into your account for the first time, you will be guided through a 5 minute tutorial of Rose, highlighting the main features of the platform. Next, you will begin inviting patients using your unique provider code. You can invite patients by emailing them directly from the platform and can track when they have downloaded and created an account.
Can I try Rose for free before paying for a subscription?
- Yes! We offer a 60-day free trial for new users. The trial period starts the day you sign up and allows access to the Rose Core platform. Rose Core allows you to connect with your patients in between sessions once they download the mobile app. Sign up for your trial by clicking here: Sign Up for Rose. Once you enter your information, you will receive a welcome email with the steps to get started today!
I am affiliated with an institution and/or health care facility and I am interested in implementing the Rose Platform, who could I contact?
- Please contact our Chief Growth Officer, Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Can I speak to another clinician about their experience with Rose?
How does Rose help my patients?
- Rose helps patients by providing a user-friendly platform to guide their mental health care journey. Rose encourages self-care techniques and reflection of their progress. Rose also strengthens the rapport between you and your patients because the more Rose learns about your patients, the better you will have an accurate clinical picture to provide a higher level of quality care.
Do I have to teach my patients how to use the Rose App or does Rose provide an overview to my patients?
- Rose will guide new patient users on how to use the app and is designed to be intuitive and accessible.
How much does Rose cost to my patients?
- Rose is free to patients. Providers can bill insurance for additional time spent monitoring patients remotely.
How is the privacy of my practice and my patients protected within Rose?
- Rose is HIPAA-complaint both on the provider dashboard and patient app. All information is saved safely and securely in our AWS cloud services.
Billing, Subscription, & Reimbursement
Is Rose covered by insurance?
- Yes, all our services are covered by insurance. Please check with your regional insurer for state-specific reimbursements.
How does the reimbursement piece work with Rose?
- All of Rose services are tied to specific CPT codes for which you can submit claims with the patient’s insurer.
How does Rose help me navigate the reimbursement process for remote patient monitoring?
- As part of the onboarding process, the customer service team will guide you through the initial claim submission for the first 45 days. Rose’s Customer Service team is available via email 24/7.
How much does Rose cost me?
- You can reach out to our Sales team via email, email@example.com, and ask for a quote directly based on your clinical needs.
How do I pay for my subscription?
- Subscriptions are billed monthly via a credit card you put on file. We do not store credit card information and all processing goes through a 3rd party vendor. You can contact us for additional information or help entering your credit card information.
Can I pause my subscription if I go on vacation?
- Currently, we do not allow pauses in service.
What is Rose’s cancellation policy?
30 days notice.
I would like to cancel my subscription. How do I proceed?
- Please reach out to Melissa, our Chief Growth Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
How do I change my password?
- To change your password, you can login and click on the ‘Settings’ tab. From ‘Settings’ you will be able to change your email address and password on the far right of the screen. Clicking ‘Change’ will apply the changes.
What is the turn-around time if I bring an issue to the Rose team?
- We do our best to get back to you as soon as possible and you can expect to hear from us within 24 hours via phone or email.
I’d like to report a problem with the app and/or clinical dashboard. Who do I contact?
- Please contact Rose for any assistance with the platform by emailing us at email@example.com or calling (909) 255 6557.
How do I contact Rose if my question isn’t answered here?
Is the Rose Platform backed by research?
- Rose conducted a Phase 1 clinical study in the Fall of 2019. 83% of patient participants completed their assessments and entries on time, with 100% of therapists reviewing the dashboard before each patient session. The highlights of the study can be found on our website: Why Rose
When was Rose established and why?
- Rose was established by Kavi Misri, co-founder and CEO, in 2018.
What do all the acronyms stand for (i.e. RPM)?
- RPM stands for Remote Patient Monitoring
- NLP stands for Natural Language Processing
- INS stands for In-Session